Wednesday 26 February 2014

ATSM Challenge #84


Welcome back to Wednesday and a brand new challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More!

We have an easy peasy challenge for you this week - 

CLEAN AND SIMPLE (CAS)

You can enter as many times as you like. Please keep your projects CAS and you may link up to 10 other challenges including ours.

We are very lucky to still have Cathy as our Guest Designer for this challenge. Please pop on over to her blog and say hi.

We do have a bit of sad news though. Our wonderful and super talented designer, Nonni, will be leaving us and this is her last challenge at ATSM. Truth be told, Nonni isn't very good and I had to give her the sack..... OMG, did I just say that? Nonni! You know I am only joking and it breaks our hearts to see you go. We wish you all the best with your future endeavours - one of them being TIME OUT CHALLENGES with another of our wonderful designers, Sandie. Yep, a rival challenge blog, but we are all friends here and as I own ATSM, I can say whatever I like ;)  So, I have given Nonni and Sandie's new challenge a bit of a plug. I know I will be playing along when the time comes xx


Now, onto the inspiration from the DT -

Cathy-our Guest Designer




Hayley (using sponsor image)



Danielle (using sponsor image)



Monika using sentiment from sponsor



Deborah (using sponsor image)

Belated Birthday - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems









Our wonderful sponsor for this challenge is -


Prize is 5 free digis



8 comments:

  1. Kylie, you are a hoot, girl!! All the best to Nonni and welcome back to Cathy for another challenge! Yay, an AG challenge is everyone's favorite and your DT cards ROCK!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous makes as always ladies.
    Hugs, Flo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still feeling a bit blue because of getting sacked... But I hope things will look up soon! ;) No, seriously, thank you so much for your kind words Kylie. You are amazing and I love ATSM! Thank you for all the great challenges I've been proud o represent ATSM in! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the inspiration DT and thanks for having me Kylie, it was a lot of fun :) Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! None of us stick to just one challenge so I think you'll be alright Kylie! Congrats to the ladies on the new challenge and a big thank you to you for making this one lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the wonderful cards by the design team. Thank you for letting me play here today.
    :) Chris / CS Designs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Best of luck, Nonni! We'll miss you! My favorite challenge and such beautiful inspiration for us! Thanks ladies!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.