Wednesday 29 October 2014

Challenge #119 - CAS

Welcome back for a new challenge everyone!

Today we are up to our

CAS challenge!

You can create anything you like but it must be CLEAN AND SIMPLE.


We have a wonderful sponsor this week -



and they are generously donating 3 digis to our winner!



I would also like to let you know that I am now designing personal watermarks that you can use on your cards. I have made them for some of the wonderful ladies on my team here at ATSM and ATCAS and would like to extend an offer exclusive to ATSM followers.



If you are interested in a personal watermark, please email me at and mention that you saw it first at ATSM and I will give you 10% off the regular cost!



Onto our inspiration for our CAS challenge!

Hayley (using sponsor image)



Marina Johan








Katie Melhus



Carol



Julie



Deepti






Don't forget to pop by our blogs so you can see how we made our cards :)

5 comments:

  1. Ah, my favorite challenge! Really spectacular DT cards, ladies!! Thank you for the inspiration! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found this challenge today on Creating with Susan's blog (No 44). Thank you for the challenge. Lovely cards by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite challenge too! So many fabby cards already- best of luck on your choices. Cheers, Victoria Lavender

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found my way here to day - a really great challenge and thanks so much for all the great designs by the DT - absolutely lovely cards - all of them!
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love joining in here too and am always bowled over by the DT's gorgeous displays! Thanks again ladies :)

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.